Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Quickie.

Just a short entry to let all know that I will again be appearing on an episode of The Office. It Will be the episode entitled "The Banker" which airs on Thursday, January 21st.

Did I get a call from casting, rush over to wardrobe, sit in the makeup chair, before moving in front of the cameras? No, nothing like that. In "The Banker" will be clips from previous episodes including "Niagara" in which Pam and Jim were married and I played the minister. I signed all the paperwork for "The Banker" yesterday.

Will some of my eight deleted lines be restored in this new episode? I seriously doubt it. Still. it's nice to be seen again.

As a side light I remembered, as I was doing the paperwork for the new episode, something that happened during the shooting of Niagara. As all actors know, there is a lot of waiting when filming any film or TV show. I was standing outside talking with a couple of the background people (The term extra is no longer used). One said to me, "Are you a real minister?" "No," I replied, "I'm an actor." "well, you really look like a minister," they said. Intended or not, that's always a nice thing for an actor to hear, when someone asks if they really are the character they're playing.

Gotta run.

Until next time...........

No comments:

Post a Comment